OEM Mini Cooper Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Every wheel will appear in immaculate condition.
- To find pictures of the Factory Mini Cooper Rims, click the year links below.
- Whether the Stock Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver or Machined, it will be specified next to the pictures of each wheel.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Used Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Mini Cooper Wheels you are looking for, please call our Toll Free number for one of our representatives to assist you.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Mini Cooper Rims and Wheels
The first Mini produced under BMW's parentage (beginning for a 2001 model year), what is commonly called the Mini Cooper also goes by a myriad of other names depending on its engine and trim level. With Mini functioning as the make name, BMW started a new system of delineation within the model so that trims constituted the sub model names that functioned in the place of the model so that the base model Mini would be called the Mini One, the regular one was called the MiniCooper, the Mini Cooper S was the sport trim, the Cooper name derived not from Coup (as might be assumed) but from John Cooper's involvement in the original Cooper's design. Second generation Mini Coopers have the added Cooper D and One D and Cooper SD added to their lines with their only difference from models without D being the diesel engine. A 3 door hatchback or two door convertible the Minicooper has front wheel drive and is very popular. The Mini continues production today.
An extensive number of wheels have been available on the MiniCooper, the majority of which were alloy wheels finished in silver or white. The only steel rims were a 15" and 16" with painted finishes. Other rims included a 17" alloy rim with 14 spokes and polished finish, a 10 spoke 18" alloy wheel with machined or charcoal finish. The only chrome option was a 17" alloy wheel with 8 spokes.
Do you need these used factory original rims right now? Well in just a few clicks they could be yours! Ordering is easy; first, find your vehicle year in the links above, then pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online or call (800) 896-7467 to order over the phone toll free. You can also use this toll free number if you have any questions about the OEM wheels you need and we will offer you our superlative customer service in an effort to help you get exactly what you need. We hope to hear from you soon, have a great day!