OEM Mini Cooper Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Check out our 1 minute Mini Cooper video at the bottom of this page to learn about these wheels and our operations here at Originalwheels.
- All Factory Mini Cooper rims are Guaranteed to arrive in Pristine condition unless it has been specifically stated otherwise.
- Find pictures of every used Mini Wheel in the year links that can be found after choosing your model in the links below.
- Find out if the OEM Mini Cooper Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined by looking next to each pictures where the details needed for you to match your Rims exactly to what you need.
- For assistance or questions about which wheels or rims you need for your Mini Cooper call us toll free at 1(800) 896-7467.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Mini Cooper Wheels and Rims
The Mini Marque has its origins as a former subsidiary of the British Motor Company (created in 1959 to be sold by either Austin or Morris brands, until 1969 when it was sold just as Mini. Up until 2000, the Mini remained largely the same with a handful of changes to keep up with safety and mechanical innovations. Regarded as an unmitigated success the original Mini has become somewhat iconic.
In 1994 Mini was bought by BMW and for six years production ran as it had for the previous three decades, however; in 2001 a new generation began with BMW's Mini Hatch, as the three door hatchback designed by Frank Stephenson. Although styling cues were obviously taken from the original Mini, its updated appearance seen most noticeably in the rounded front and more up to date styling cues. Commonly just called the Mini Cooper, the car goes by a myriad of other names depending on its engine and trim level. With Mini functioning as the make name, BMW started a new system of delineation within the model so that trims constituted the sub model names that functioned in the place of the model so that the base model Mini would be called the Mini One, the regular one was called the MiniCooper, the Mini Cooper S was the sport trim, the Cooper name derived not from Coup (as might be assumed) but from John Cooper's involvement in the original Cooper's design.
The release of the 2005 Mini Convertible marked the first in the line of BMW's variations of the classic Mini that include the four door van, the Clubman; a five door SUV, the Countryman; their newest edition released in 2012, the Coupe; and a more conservatively styled two door than the coupe, the Paceman to be released in 2013. Some of the larger models such as the Countryman have come under criticism for their size, claiming the brand is named Mini for a reason- and really who can argue with the undebatable success of the pre BMW Mini that remained virtually unchanged for thirty years and won several awards for its design and reliability.
With guaranteed quality rims and competitive pricing you can fulfill all your Used wheel needs. Choose your vehicle in the links above, pick your vehicle year, find your original Jeep rims, and order instantly online or call our toll free number to purchase your factory original Jeep wheels. You can also call our toll free number with any additional questions about your factory original rims and we will be happy to offer our unparalleled customer service to help you get the stock wheels you need at a price that is fair. OriginalWheels.com strives to make your factory Lexus wheel buying as simple and convenient as possible, we hope that you enjoyed your experience with us and will come back for your next wheel purchase. Thanks for visiting!
You can get even more information about the rims you will recieve by tuning into this quick Mini Cooper wheels video. Thanks for visiting!
Phone Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (Pacific Time)
325 W Main St. Ontario, California 91762 (800) 896-7467 / (909) 606-0555