OEM Mitsubishi Diamante Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- For more information about our operation, what we do, and these factory original Rims watch out short 1 minute video below the links.
- In Immaculate condition your wheel will arrive, quality is something we never compromise.
- Find pictures of every Model of OE Rims by clicking the links below.
- All pictures will specify if the Factory Mitsubishi Diamante Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined, simply look to the left of each picture.
- We display all the details necessary for you to match your Used Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Mitsubishi Diamante Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Mitsubishi Diamante Rims and Wheels
The Mitsubishi Diamante was marketed under a variety of names that included the Magna, the Sigma, and the V3000- all under the Mitsubishi name- to be marketed around the world. Beginning production in 1990, the Diamante originally came as either a four door sedan or five door station wagon until its second generation dropped the station wagon in 1996 along with the option for all wheel drive making all model exclusively front wheel drive. Powered by V6 engines that ranged from 2.0L to a 3.5L displacement, although the second generation had the larger engines, it was powered only by automatic transmissions as opposed to the manual option that was available for the first generation. By 2005 Mitsubishi decided to stop producing large sedans, leaving the Diamante discontinued by the 2006 model year.
Wheels on the Diamante are mostly made up of 15" and 16" alloy rims but did offer two steel wheels; a 15" and 16" both with painted finish and either 15 or 16 holes, respectively. 15" alloy rims were all finished in silver and had 5 or 7 spokes. The 16" alloy wheels had silver, chrome, or machined finish with spoke patterns ranging from 5 to 24 spokes.
The wait is over, ordering these wheels instantly is easy! First, choose your vehicle year in the links above, next, find your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. If you are still confused about what you need or would prefer ordering over the phone do not hesitate to call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be more than happy to offer our superlative customer service. Thanks for stopping by!