OEM Mitsubishi Montero Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Interested in learning more about what we do? Watch our 1 minute video at the bottom of the page to find out about our operation.
- In Immaculate condition every wheel will appear, we guarantee it so you don't have to fear!
- To find pictures of the Factory Mitsubishi Montero Rims, click the year links below.
- Whether the Stock Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined will be specified next to the pictures of each wheel.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Used Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Mitsubishi Montero Wheels you are looking for, please call our Toll Free number for one of our representatives to assist you.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Mitsubishi Montero Rims and Wheels
The Mitsubishi Montero, or Pajero as it was called in its home market of Japan, began production for the U.S. in 1982 (although we only carry post 1990 wheels). Also marketed by Dodge as the Raider, the Montero was a two door Sport Utility Vehicle that also had a four door SUV body that was not available on the Raider. Initially only equipped with straight four cylinder engines (with power upgrades in the form of a V6 option or a diesel straight four), the V6 engines slowly crept into the engine lineup until they made up 75% of the engines available on the Montero. Available with both automatic and manual transmissions, the Montero had all wheel drive and was part of the full size SUV class. Although the Montero remains in production today, it has not been available in the U.S. since 2006.
Rims on the Montero includeed 15" and 16" wheels with one 17" alloy rim with 6 spokes finished in silver. 15" alloy rims had chrome, silver, machined, or machined with charcoal accented finishes with 6, 12, 8, or 10 spokes. 16" alloy wheels came in machined polished, or silver finishes and spoke patterns featuring 3, 5, 6, or 8 spokes.
If you need these wheels now, then you are in luck the wait is over, ordering these wheels instantly is easy! First, choose your vehicle year in the links above, next, find your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. If you are still confused about what you need or would prefer ordering over the phone do not hesitate to call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be more than happy to offer our superlative customer service. Have a great day!