OEM Mitsubishi Montero Sport Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Information about our operations can be found in this short 1 minute video underneath the year links.
- Every used wheel will arrive in immaculate condition, we guarantee it so you don't have to worry.
- The year buttons below will take you to all pictures of OEM Mitsubishi Montero Sport wheels in order for you to help find the wheel you need.
- If you are unsure as to whether the stock original wheel you are looking at is aluminum alloy, steel, or finished in silver, hypersilver, machined, or chrome the details will be displayed to the right of every picture.
- If you still have any questions about the Factory Mitsubishi Montero Sport Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Mitsubishi Montero Sport Rims and Wheels
The Montero Sport produced by Mitsubishi from 1996 until 2008 was a four door SUV. Slightly smaller than the Montero, the Montero Sport had rear wheel drive as well as available four wheel drive. Other names that its had in various markets is Challenger and Pajero Sport as well as Nativa as it was known in the Middle east where it was produced for an extra two years. Part of the mid size SUV class, the Montero Sport was powered by either a V6 (3L or 3.5L displacements available) or straight four cylinder (2.5L, 2.8L, or 3.2L displacements) engine paired with the choice of automatic or manual transmissions. The second generation Montero Sport is still in production today, but is no longer marketed in North America after 2004.
Wheels on the Montero Sport included a 15" alloy wheel with 6 spokes finished in either silver or chrome as well as a 15" steel rim with 6 holes. 16" alloy rims had machined, polished, and silver finishes with 3-8 spokes.
Interested in purchasing these used factory original rims? Ordering instantly is easy, simply choose your vehicle year in the links above, find your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. If you are still confused about what you need or would prefer ordering over the phone do not hesitate to call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to help you any way we are able. Have a great day!