OEM Mitsubishi Raider Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- At the bottom of this page is a short 1 minute video you can watch if you would like to get to know us better.
- We Guarantee that every wheel will arrive to your door in Immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- Below are links to pictures of All Models of OEM Mitsubishi Raider Wheels.
- Next to every picture will specify whether the factory Mitsubishi Raider Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your original Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Used Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Mitsubishi Raider Rims and Wheels
The Raider was a truck produced by Chrysler and marketed by Mitsubishi to replace the spot in the Mitsubishi lineup after the Mighty Max's discontinuation. A two or four door pick up truck, the Raider was almost identical to Dodge's Dakota truck as both were built on Chrysler's ND platform that also housed Dodge's Durango. Powered by either a 3.7L V6 or a 4.7L V8 (mated to both manual and automatic transmissions) the Raider had standard rear wheel drive or optional four wheel drive. The Raider was retired from the Mitsubishi lineup in 2009.
Rims on the Raider included one 17" alloy wheel finished in chrome with 5 spokes. Two 16" alloy rims were also available with silver or machined finishes and each had ten spokes. There was one 16" steel rim with five holes finished in silver.
Interested in including these wheels in your own inventory? Invest immediately, it's easy! To order these original stock rims simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your rims, and order instantly online. Still have questions about this stock original wheel or would prefer to order these used factory original rims over the phone? Call us toll free (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to help you however we can. Thanks for including us in your wheel experience!