OEM Nissan Altima Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- For more information about us, please view our 1 minute video at the bottom of this page.
- Every wheel will be structurally and superficially perfect when it arrives at your door, unless we have specifically stipulate otherwise.
- To find pictures of your used wheel, click on the model year of your in the links below.
- All pictures will specify if the Factory Nissan Altima Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your OEM Nissan Altima wheels exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the stock Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Nissan Altima Rims and Wheels
The Nissan Altima began production in 1992 as a four door sedan. Slotted between the Sentra and the Maxima, the Altima was the successor to the much less popular Stanza and was part of the compact car class until its third generation when it was modified into a midsize car (although post 2008 coupes are compact). Usually powered by a straight four cylinder engine (2.4L or 2.5L displacements), the third generation began offering a V6 engine and both choices have been available with the Altima's fifth generation even offering a 5.0L V8 on a special "super car" version. The Altima's success has sometimes been credited to turning Nissan's hard times around and continues to successfully produce the fifth generation in Smyrna, Tennessee- where all five generations have been made.
Rims available on the Altima range from 15" to 18" with only two steel options, a 15" or 16" with painted finish and 15 holes. Alloy rims had machined, silver, polished, chrome, medium grey, or hyper silver finishes and spoke patterns including 5, 6, 7, 5 double, or 6 twin spokes.
Have you been pining over these Factory original wheels? Well your days desolation are done because obtaining these wheels is an easy task when dealing with original wheels.com. To order instantly online simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. If you are still unsure as to which specific rims you are looking for or would prefer ordering over the phone don't hesitate to call our toll free number 800 896 7467 and we will happy to help you however we can. Thanks for visiting!