OEM Nissan Pathfinder Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- For more information about us, please view our 1 minute video underneath the year links.
- To ensure your satisfaction, we guarantee every rim will arrive at your door in a condition that is immaculate.
- The links below lead to pictures of All Models of Factory Nissan Pathfinder Rims.
- All pictures will specify if the OEM Nissan Pathfinder Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- All the details for you to match your original Nissan Pathfinder Rims to the part number you we have displayed next to every picture.
- If you are still unsure of the exact stock rim you are looking for or would prefer ordering over the phone please don't hesistate to call us toll free at (800) 896-7467
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Nissan Pathfinder Rims and Wheels
Beginning production in 1986 as a sport utility vehicle with either two or four doors, the Nissan Pathfinder was created to compete in the new class epitomized by Jeep's Cherokee. Equipped standard with rear wheel drive, the Pathfinder had available four wheel drive and was offered with either automatic or manual transmissions. Available with a variety of engines, after the first generation all straight four cylinder engines were turbo diesel (first generation Pathfinders had an optional 2.4L straight four), although there were also V6 engines in the lineup and for its third generation even had a V8 available. The Fourth generation that began production in 2012 for a 2013 model year, is only available with a 3.5L V6 engine and is still in production today.
Wheels on the Pathfinder include mostly 15" and 16" alloy wheels with silver, machined, silver with a machined lip, machined with charcoal pockets, metallic grey, or charcoal finishes, all with 5 or 6 spokes. There was a 17" alloy wheel with silver, hyper silver, or machined finish with 6 spokes. There was an 18" alloy rim with machined finish. The only steel rims were 15" or 16" with painted or chrome finish with 6 holes.
Especially stoked to score these sweet rims? Stop being still and snag these straightaway! Ordering is easy, just find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your wheels, and order instantly online. If you would prefer to order your stock original wheel over the phone or would like to learn more about this OEM rim call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will assist you with whatever help you need obtaining these wheels. Thanks for stopping by!