OEM Nissan Truck Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- In Immaculate condition your wheel will arrive, quality is something we never compromise.
- Find pictures of every Model of OE Truck Rims by clicking the links below.
- All pictures will specify if the Stock Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined, simply look to the right of each picture.
- We display all the details necessary for you to match your Factory Nissan Truck Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Nissan Truck Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Nissan Truck Rims and Wheels
The Nissan Truck- internally designated the D21- began production in the early 1980s sold under the Datsun name as the 720 until 1981when it simply became Nissan's Truck, unofficially referred to in the U.S. as the Nissan Hardbody. A two door truck with an available king cab front, the Hardbody had rear wheel drive but did have optional four wheel drive. Although it was generally powered by a straight four cylinder engine between 1.6L and 2.4L (straight four diesel engines had 2.2L and 2.7L displacements), there were two V6 petrol engine options that had a 3.0L displacement. The Hardbody was discontinued in the U.S. in 1997, however has remained in production for various markets and is still currently being sold in Venezuela.
Wheels on the Hardbody include two 15" alloy rims with either machined or silver finishes and 5 or 6 spokes, respectively. There were also 14" alloy wheels with machined or silver finishes and 4, 5, or 6 spokes. Steel wheels were 14" and 15" as well and had painted or chrome finishes.
Looking to acquire these used Stock rims? Luckily, getting these wheels is as simple as can be! To order, simply pick the year of your vehicle from the links above, find your Stock original rims, and order instantly online. Our toll free number is also available for you to call with any additional questions about your factory original rims and one of our customer representatives will be happy to offer outstanding customer service to help you get the Used Stock Rims you need at a price that is equitable. Thanks for visiting!