OEM Nissan Versa Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Information about our operations can be found in this short 1 minute video underneath the year links.
- Every used wheel will arrive in immaculate condition, we guarantee it so you don't have to worry.
- The year buttons below will take you to all pictures of OEM Nissan Versa wheels in order for you to help find the wheel you need.
- If you are unsure as to whether the stock original wheel you are looking at is aluminum alloy, steel, or finished in silver, hypersilver, machined, or chrome the details will be displayed to the right of every picture.
- If you still have any questions about the Factory Nissan Versa Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Nissan Versa Rims and Wheels
The Nissan Versa, or as it is more widely known as the Tilda, began production in 2004. A compact car, the Versa has been sold in both four door sedan and five door hatchback varieties, with standard front wheel drive, but optional four wheel drive. Powered by a 1.6L straight four cylinder engine, manual and automatic transmissions were both available. Slightly larger than the other compacts in its class, the Versa was the cheapest vehicle in the U.S. market with a base price of $9990 until the Accent debuted a year later and $20 cheaper. The second generation Versa began production in 2010 with an astoundingly similar design, and one of the main differences in the U.S. market is its name change that will make it the Nissan Versa Note.
Wheels include mostly 15" alloy rims with silver or machined finish. There was a 16" alloy rim finished in silver with 6 spokes. Steel wheel options were limited to 15" or 14" steel rims with painted finish and 18 holes.
If these are the Factory Rims you are looking for then look no further! Ordering is easy! Just find your vehicle year in the links above, choose your rim, and order instantly online. If you would like to order over the phone or if you have any more questions about the factory original rim you are looking for please don't hesitate to call us at our toll free number (800) 896-7467, we will be happy to offer our unparalleled customer service to help you get the wheel you need. Come again soon!