OEM Nissan Xterra Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- View our 1 minute video at the bottom of this page and learn more about our dedication to your satisfaction.
- We Guarantee that unless otherwise stated, every wheel will arrive at your door in pristine conditon- your satisfaction is part of our mission.
- For pictures of the Factory Nissan Xterra Rims click on the links below where you can view them.
- Pictures will specify as to whether the Stock Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Nissan Xterra Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Nissan Xterra Rims and Wheels
The Xterra began production in 1999 to show up on the Nissan lineup for the 2000 model year as part of the compact Sport utility vehicle, or SUV as it is usually abbreviated to. Styled similarly to other compact SUV's like Ford's Escape, the Xterra is somewhat unique in that its rear gate noticeably protrudes to hold space for a first aid kit that every Xterra has come with. A four door SUV, the first generation was was powered by the choice of a straight four cylinder engine (diesel and petrol engines available) or a 3.3L V6 engine; the second generation only offered a four liter V6 with the choice of either an automatic or manual transmission. Although sales have begun to decline, the Xterra continues to produce its second generation today.
Xterra rims have ranged from 15" to 17" and although they are mostly alloy, include four steel rims; a 15" finished in silver with 6 spokes, two 16" rims with painted finish and 6 or 18 spokes, and a 17" steel rim with painted finish. Alloy rims had machined, silver, charcoal and metallic grey finishes.
Would you want to own these wheels? Order now, it's so easy! Just find your vehicle year in the links above, choose your rim, and order instantly online. If you have any problems or questions about the factory original wheel you are looking for please don't hesitate to call us at our toll free number (800) 896-7467, we will be happy to offer our unparalleled customer service and help you get the factory stock rims you need at the price you want. Come back soon for your next OEM wheel purchase!