OEM Pontiac Bonneville Rims - Used Factory Original Wheels
- For more information about our operation, what we do, and the factory Pontiac Bonneville Wheel you will receive, watch out short 1 minute video below the links.
- In Immaculate condition your wheel will arrive, quality is something we never compromise.
- Find pictures of every Used Pontiac Bonneville Wheel by clicking the links below.
- All pictures will specify if the Stock Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined, just look to the left of each picture.
- We display all the details necessary for you to match your Used wheel exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Pontiac Bonneville Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Pontiac Bonneville Rims and Wheels
One of Pontiac's classic cars, beginning production in 1958, the Bonneville was transmogrified throughout its many years of manufacturing through a total of ten generations. Although originally debuting as a coupe convertible, the ninth generation (which is the first generation we carry since due to the sporadic availability of used parts we generally only carry rims later than 1990), was a four door sedan with front wheel drive powered by a 3.8L V6 mated to a four speed automatic transmission. The following generation differed minimally with the most dramatic change being the optional engine upgrade that was a 4.6L V8- still paired with a four speed automatic transmission. In 2005 the Bonneville nameplate was discontinued after forty seven years of production.
Post 1990 Factory Pontiac Bonneville rims were almost exclusively alloy apart from two steel wheels with painted finish and 14" or 15" diameters. The majority of the alloy Bonneville wheels were 16" with silver, machined, chrome, and white finishes, but also included 15", 16", and 17" alloy rims with silver and chrome finishes.
Ordering these rims is very easy when you are dealing with original wheels dot com. To buy the Bonneville rims you need, you first have to figure out which ones they are by clicking on your model year from the links above and then visually matching yours to the appropriate picture- looking to the left of these pictures will provide you with all the relevant specifications in writing. If you are still unsure as to the rim you need or would prefer ordering over the phone feel free to call us and one of our representatives will be pleased to help you however they are able. Thanks for choosing Originalwheels.com!