OEM BMW 740i Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- We guarantee all Used BMW 740i rims will arrive at your door in immaculate condition unless stipulated differently.
- The links below lead to pictures of All Models of Factory BMW 740i Rims.
- All pictures will specify if the factory original BMW Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your OEM BMW 740i Wheels exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Stock 740i Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory BMW 740i Rims and Wheels
BMW's 740i is part of the german designated E, and now F, series which the majority of BMW's cars have been built on. The 740i functions under the 7 series, which is determined by size, expense, and the like, and is under the E32, E38, E65, and F01 development (or Entwicklungsmummren which means something similar in Germany and is where the E in the E series comes from; it is speculated that the only reason F was chosen was its auspicious alphabetical placement) codes. The 740is have been offered with several different engines during its existence and although it began with a bulky 3.98L V8 engine in 1992 it is now equipped with a 2.9L engines that are available as a straight six turbocharged diesel and regular gasoline engines. The 740i is a four door sedan and is currently available with a long wheel base option (making it called the 740Li) and diesel engine option (the 740d).
Wheels available on the 740i include several 15" alloy rims finished in silver with a single 15" steel wheel with painted finish; a handful of 16" silver finished alloy rims with spoke stylings in increments of 5 (i.e. 10, 15, 20, 25, and 30); two 17" alloy wheels finished in silver; and some 18" alloy wheels finished in silver with a few finished with things such as hyper silver, polished, and machined.
Do you wish to own these factory original rims? Well don't fret because making these wheels your own is only a matter of clicks away; to order just choose the year of your vehicle in the links above, find your rim, and order instantly online or by phone at our toll free number. If you have any other questions about your wheels please don't hesitate to call and we will be happy to offer whatever help our trained customer representatives can to ensure you get the stock original wheel you need. Thanks for stopping by!