OEM BMW Alpina B7 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Unless stated differently, every wheel will arrive at your door in immaculate condition--guaranteed!
- The links below lead to pictures of all models of Stock Original BMW Rims.
- It will be specified next to every picture whether the Factory BMW Alpina B7 Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Used BMW Alpina B7 Wheels exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Original Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size, you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory BMW Alpina B7 Rims and Wheels
BMW's Alpina B7 is a joint venture between Bavarian Motor Works (better known as BMW) and Alpina Burkard Bovensiepen, a german automotive company that has been recognized since the 1970s as its own company (Alpina holds a rich history itself that began in office machinery, failed to move to textiles and switched to tuning BMW carburetors and such which eventually led to the manufacturing of their own cars which have and continue to be renowned for their performance) but still hold strong ties to BMW where you can get you can buy or service your Alpina Brand and registered car. In America the only Alpina car sold is the Alpina B7, which for convienence and clarity for those Americans is sold as the BMW Alpina B7. The B7 is a high performance version of BMW's flagship 7 series cars and as such has a 4.4L V8 turbocharged petrol engine. It has been marketed so far in the U.S.A. from 2011-2012.
Wheels available on the Alpina total 5 different wheels. There were two 19" alloy rims that were both finished in silver with either 7 double spokes or 5 triple spokes; two 20 spoke alloy wheels both 21" finished in black or silver; and an 18" alloy rim with silver finish and 7 double spokes.
Been looking around for the OEM BMW wheels you need? Well look no further because we have what you need at the price that is right! To order simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your rims, and buy instantly online. If you are still unsure of the exact wheels you need or would prefer ordering over the phone you can call our toll free number at (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to offer our superlative customer service. Thanks for stopping by!
Phone Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (Pacific Time)
325 W Main St. Ontario, California 91762 (800) 896-7467 / (909) 606-0555