OEM BMW M5 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- We guarantee all Used BMW M5 Rims will arrive in pristine condition to satisfy your stock rim mission.
- Below are links that lead to pictures of All Models of Factory BMW M5 Rims.
- All pictures specify if the Original M5 Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Stock Original BMW Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM BMW M5 Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size, you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory BMW M5 Rims and Wheels
The BMW M5 has been derived from the E28, E34, E39, E60, and F10 developments (or Entwicklungsmummren which means something similar in German and is where the E in the E series comes from, it is speculated that the only reason F was chosen was its auspicious alphabetical placement) as speciality high performance versions. The M stands for Motorsport and over time BMW has established itself so that these M cars have become the touchstone vehicles to which other high quality brands (such as Mercedes and Audi) sports sedan's are compared to. Engines that have been offered on the M5 for its 27 years of production include a 3.5L and 3.6L straight six cylinder engine, a 4.94L V8 engine, a 5.0L V10 engine(which was the only M5 available as a 5 door wagon, all the rest have strictly been sedans), and a 4.4 twin turbocharged V8 engine is currently offered on the M5 that is still in production today as a four door sedan.
Wheels available on the M5 can easily be grouped (by family resemblance) into two different groups: pre 2008 and post 2008. Of the pre 2008 rims there were a total of five different rims; three 17" alloy wheels with silver finish and 5, 15, and forged spoke patterns; a 16" alloy rim with silver finish; and an 18" alloy wheel with 10 twin spokes and hyper silver finish.
Interested in buying these used factory original wheels? Well then you are on the perfect webpage and should read this upcoming sentence about how to order them. Ordering is easy, just find your vehicle year in the links above, choose your wheels, and buy instantly online. If you are still unsure of the rims you are looking for or would prefer to order over the phone call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be delighted to help you out. Thanks for stopping by!
Phone Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (Pacific Time)
325 W Main St. Ontario, California 91762 (800) 896-7467 / (909) 606-0555