OEM BMW X5 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Every wheel is guaranteed to arrive in a condition that is flawless so nothing about your wheel needs to convalesce.
- Find all the pictures you need to match your Factory BMW X5 Rims in the links below.
- Each picture displays whether the OEM BMW X5 Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Factory Original BMW Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM X5 Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size, you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory BMW X5 Rims and Wheels
The BMW X5 is part of BMW's X series (the X designates it as a crossover SUV, called a Sports Activity Vehicle by the people at Bavarian Motor Works) designated the E53 by BMW when it began production in 1999 and is now producing its second generation under the E70 development (or Entwicklungsmummren which means something similar in German and is where the E in the E series comes from; it is speculated that the only reason F was chosen to replace the E series when it hit 99 was its auspicious alphabetical placement) code. The X5 is a five door wagon equipped with an inline 6 engine, although different engine options are available in different parts of the world and include choices such as a 3.0 diesel engine. The design and production of the X5 has been completely outside of Germany and even now headquarters for production and development reside South Carolina, U.S.A.
Wheels available on the X5 range widely from 17" to 20" and were all alloy rims finished in silver except for a handful of rims such as a 19" alloy wheel with 10 twin spokes finished in hyper silver, or a 19" polished alloy rim with 15 spokes, or an 18" alloy wheel with charcoal finish and machined edge with ten spokes, or a 20" chrome rim with 5 spokes.
Are these the used factory original wheels you need? Well you are in luck, ordering is easy! Simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. Still confused concerning the specifics of the used factory original rims you need or would prefer ordering over the phone? Don't hesitate to call us at our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will offer you our superlative customer service. Thanks for visiting!
Phone Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (Pacific Time)
325 W Main St. Ontario, California 91762 (800) 896-7467 / (909) 606-0555