OEM Buick Terraza Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- All Factory Buick Terraza Rims are guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- The links below lead to pictures of all models of Factory original Buick Rims.
- All pictures will specify if the Used Buick Terraza Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Stock Terraza Rim exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Buick Terraza Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size, you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Buick Terraza Rims and Wheels
The Buick Terraza was a four door minivan that was in production from 2005 until 2007, when it was discontinued because of its low sales. The Terraza was GM's second minivan ever- the first one began production in 2000 and was only sold in China. The Terraza came with a V6 engine and only with an automatic transmission. After the Terraza's discontinuation GM has left the minivan market and replaced them all with the Buick Enclave crossover.
During the Terraza's 2 year production, only 10 spoke alloy 17" rims were offered, apart from three steel wheels, one 16" with 15 holes, the other two 17" with 15 and 16 holes, and all had a painted finish. The alloy wheels came in a silver, chrome and machined finish and in various widths.
If you would like to buy these Rims, then look no further originalwheels.com is the perfect place! Just pick your vehicle year in the links above, find your rim, and order instantly online. If you have any problems or more questions about the Factory Original Buick Terraza wheels you need you can call us toll free at (800) 896-7467 and we will help you get the factory original rim you need at a price that is fair. We Guarantee that your wheel will be in perfect condition when it arrives at your door, so don't hesitate to order now!