OEM Cadillac Allante Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- All Used Cadillac Allante Wheels are guaranteed to arrive at your door in immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- The links below lead to pictures of all models of OEM Cadillac Allante Wheels.
- All pictures will specify if the Cadillac Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Stock Allante Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Used Cadillac Allante Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size, you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Cadillac Allante Rims and Wheels
The Cadillac Allante was a 2-door luxury roadster that was only offered as a convertible for its entire production which began in 1987 and concluded in 1993. The Allante was available as a V8 and only with an automatic transmission. Even with the Allante's premium superficial excellencies, since it had only front wheel drive (which causes certain problems with the steering in vehicles like roadsters), along with no engine upgrade available, and only automatic transmissions, the Allante was not taken as a serious competitor in its class. Consequently, the sales dwindled its whole existence and in 1993 the Allante was discontinued.
The Allante's first generation which lasted from 1987 until 1988 offered only a 15" alloy wheel with 16 spokes finished in silver. For the second generation the same alloy rim was offered but in a 16" version. The last year of the Allante's production was also the first year of its third generation and saw with it a 16", 14 spoke alloy rim that had the option to be finished in either chrome or machined. No steel wheel was ever available for the Allante apart from the spare wheel.
Interested in purchasing these Factory Cadillac Allante Rims? Simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your rim, and order instantly online. If you have any problems or questions about the factory original wheel you are looking for please don't hesitate to call us at our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to help you. Here at Originalwheels.com we guarantee that every factory original stock wheel will arrive to your satisfaction. We hope buying your factory original wheels has been an easy and enjoyable experience with us. Thanks for stopping by!