OEM Cadillac Seville Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- We guarantee that unless we have stated otherwise every wheel will arrive at your door in immaculate condition.
- The links below lead to pictures of All Models of Used Cadillac Seville Wheels.
- Every picture specifies whether the Factory Cadillac Seville Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- Next to every picture we display the details needed for you to match your Stock Cadillac Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Cadillac Seville Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Cadillac Seville Rims and Wheels
The Cadillac Seville was a four door sedan that started production in 1974 and after its fifth generation was discontinued in 2004. The Seville was Cadillac's first "small car" and was created as such (on a new platform called the K-body) to cater to a changing marketplace in America; the Seville was simultaneously the smallest and the most expensive Cadillac during its run. The First generation used Oldsmobile V8 engines offering a regular or Diesel engine and had only an automatic transmission. The rest of the generations would feature only regular V8 engines (not manufactured by Oldsmobile) except for the second generation which offered a Diesel V8 as well. When it was discontinued in 2004, the Cadillac STS replaced it.
The Seville came only with 15" wheels prior to the third generation which ended in 1985. Two Steel rims were offered in this time, both with a painted finish. The alloy wheels offered during this time included a wire rim as well as several machined finished wheels. The third generation offered two 14" rims, one alloy wheel machined finished with 40 spokes and one steel wheel with 14 holes and a painted finish. The last steel wheel offered for the rest of the Seville's production was a 15", 18 hole rim with painted finish in 1990, also the year of the Seville's first 16" wheel, a 16 spoke alloy wheel machined finished. The fourth and fifth generations were almost exclusively 7 spoke alloy wheels that had varying styles and had chrome, silver, or machined finishes.
If you want these Used Cadillac Seville Wheels, order now! It's so easy, just find your vehicle year in the links above, choose your rim, and order instantly online. If you would like to order over the phone or if you have any more questions about the factory original rim you are looking for please don't hesitate to call us at our toll free number (800) 896-7467. Thanks for stopping by and come again soon!