OEM Chrysler 300M Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- We guarantee that every wheel will arrive in immaculate condition.
- Pictures of all models of Used Chrysler 300M Wheels can be found in the links below.
- Wondering what the finish of your Chrysler Wheels are? Just look at the description next to each picture.
- To match your used Chrysler 300M Wheels, read the details displayed next to each picture.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Chrysler 300M Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Chrysler 300M Rims and Wheels
The Chrysler 300M was a 4 door sedan that produced one generation starting in 1998. The 300M is not part of the 300 letter series that ran from 1955 until 1965 (with an brief reappearance in 1970), but did use the next letter that would have been part of that series. The 300M is built on Chrysler's LH platform and is one model below Chrysler's flagship model the LHS. The only engine available with the 300M was a V6 and the car was only offered with an automatic transmission. In 2004 the 300M was replaced by the 300 which was built on Chrysler's newer LX platform.
The wheels available for the 300M offered all 16" and 17" rims except for a single 18" alloy wheel that had 15 spokes and was silver finished. Of the two 16" rims both had 15 spokes and were finished in silver or chrome. All of the 17" rims were finished in chrome except for a single silver finished rim with 12 spokes, while the rest had 10 or 12 spokes.
Thoroughly enthralled by these 300M rims? Order now it's easy simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory Chrysler 300M rims, and buy instantly online. Still somewhat unsure on the specifics of the used factory original rims you need or would prefer ordering over the phone? Don't hesitate to call us at our toll free number (800) 896-7467. Thanks for stopping by!