OEM Dodge Dakota Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- In immaculate condition your wheel is guaranteed to arrive unless otherwise stated.
- The links below lead to pictures of all models of Factory Dodge Dakota Rims.
- All pictures will specify if the Dodge Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Used Dodge Dakota Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Stock Dodge Dakota Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Dodge Dakota Rims and Wheels
The Dodge Dakota was a midsize pickup truck that began production in 1987 and although for the majority of its production it was manufactured as a 2 or 4 door pickup truck during its first generation it was also available as a 2 door convertible. All generations of the Dakota offered an option of V6 or V8 engines and only the last generation didn't also have a straight 4 cylinder engine option; all generations were available with an automatic or manual transmission. The Dakota lasted four generations over 25 years and was only recently discontinued in 2011 as a consequence of the receding popularity of lighter trucks.
The wheels on the Dakota ranged from 15" to 18" along with a single 14" steel rim with painted finish in heavy, light or standard duty. There were only three 17" wheels, two chrome finished alloy rims with 5 or 5 twin spokes and silver finished alloy wheel with 5 double spokes. There were only three 18" wheels that were all alloy with five spokes and were finished in cladded chrome, silver or machined. Four 16" rims were available; two steel rims with painted finish and 5 or 16 holes, and two alloy wheels with silver finish and 6 or 5 double spokes. The majority of the Dakota rims, however, were 15" steel rims that had anywhere from 5 holes to 12 spokes.
Are these the factory original wheels you have been looking for? Well look no further because ordering right now is easy! First, find your vehicle year in the links above, then pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online or call (800) 896-7467 to order over the phone toll free. You can also use this toll free number if you have any questions about the OEM wheels you need. Thanks for visiting!