OEM Dodge Dynasty Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Unless we have specifically stipulated differently, every wheel is guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition.
- To see pictures of all models of Factory Dodge Dynasty Rims click the links below.
- Specifications as to whether the Stock Dodge Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined will be displayed next to each picture.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Used Dodge Dynasty Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Dynasty Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Dodge Dynasty Rims and Wheels
The Dodge Dynasty was a 4 door sedan that began production in 1988 as a replacement for the discontinued 600. Built on Chrysler's C body platform the Dynasty was closely related to Chrysler's New Yorker but considered more of the "budget version" and was equipped with either a straight 4 or V6 engine and only automatic transmissions. In 1993 the Dynasty was discontinued and replaced by the Intrepid in most markets.
Only two wheels were offered during the Dynasty's production; both were 14" rims, one was an alloy wheel finished in either Gold Silver or White with a diamond spoke pattern while the other rim was a 14" steel wheel with painted finish and 18 holes.
Do you need these used factory original rims right now? Well in just a few clicks they could be yours! Ordering is easy; first, find your vehicle year in the links above, then pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online or call (800) 896-7467 to order over the phone toll free. You can also use this toll free number if you have any questions about the OEM wheels you need and we will offer you our superlative customer service in an effort to help you get exactly what you need. We hope to hear from you soon, have a great day!