OEM Ford Explorer Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- All Factory Ford Explorer Rims are guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- The links below lead to pictures of all models of Factory Original Ford Rims.
- All pictures will specify if the OEM Explorer Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Used Ford Explorer Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Stock Ford Explorer Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Ford Explorer Rims and Wheels
The Ford Explorer is a SUV that began production in 1990 and continues to manufacture its fifth generation today. Introduced to replace the Bronco II, its first two generations came as three and five door full size sport utility vehicles with a 4.0L V6 engine that was joined in the Explorer's second generation by a 5.0L V8 engine. From the third generation (which ran from 2002-2005) onward the Explorer was available only as a 5 door SUV and for the 3rd and 4th generations was offered with a 4.0L V6 or 4.6L V8 engine and five or six speed automatic transmissions. The fifth generation, which began in 2011, has been completely revamped and built on Ford's D4 platform, which also is home to the Ford Flex. The new Explorer is equipped with Ford's Ecoboost engines (Ford's EcoBoost engines are turbocharged and directly injected with gasoline and create about a 20% better fuel economy and 15% less greenhouse gasses) that include a 2.0L straight four cylinder engine and a 3.5L V6 engine available as an EcoBoost or not.
Rims available on the Explorer range from 15" to 17" along with a 14" alloy wheel with 10 spokes machined finished, a 20" alloy rim with silver or polished finish and 5 split spokes, and an 18" alloy rim with silver or polished finish and 5 split spokes. There were only three 17" rims, two of which were alloy and finished in sparkle silver, chrome, or cladded chrome and had 5 spokes, the steel wheel had painted finish. The remaining rims were finished in chrome, cladded chrome, polished, machined, tan, silver, sparkle silver, as well as light or dark silver.
If you are interested in buying these used factory original rims then you are in the perfect place! Simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your rim, and order instantly online. If you have any problems or questions about the factory original wheel you are looking for please don't hesitate to call us at our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be eager to answer any questions and offer unparalleled customer service. Thanks for visiting!