OEM GMC Safari Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Every used wheel will arrive in immaculate condition, we guarantee it so you don't have to worry.
- The year buttons below will take you to all pictures of OEM GMC Safari wheels to help find the wheel you need.
- If you are unsure as to whether the stock original wheel you are looking at is aluminum alloy, steel, or finished in silver, hypersilver, machined, or chrome, the details will be displayed to the right of every picture.
- If you still have any questions about the Factory GMC Safari Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory GMC Safari Rims and Wheels
The GMC Safari, also known as the Chevrolet Astro, was a widely popular (although the Astro drastically outsold the Safari due to its more prominent maker, Chevy) as a 3-door van that produced two generations from 1985 until it was discontinued 20 years later in 2005. The first generation of the Safari (that ran from 1985 until 1994) offered either a straight 4 cylinder, or V8 engine as well as a choice of automatic or manual transmissions. Although the second generation (1995 until 2005) still offered both automatic and manual transmissions, it no longer came with anything but a 4.3 liter V6 engine. In 2005 the decision was made by GMC, who did not want to invest in safety changes for the van that had dwindling sales, to cancel the Safari as well as the Astro Van.
During the Safari's twenty year production the majority of the wheels offered on the Safari were purely 15" steel rims. There were, however, two 15" alloy rims also offered; one with 10 spokes offered in a variety of colors; the other with 10 slots, machined finished with charcoal painted pockets. In 2003 until the end of the Safari, two 16" wheels were offered, one alloy rim machined finished with 5 spokes, and one steel wheel with silver finish and 5 spokes.
Interested in purchasing these used factory original rims? It is your lucky day because of this one instance of reading the following sentence. Ordering is easy, simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. If you would prefer ordering over the phone or are still unsure as to which specific rims you are looking for don't hesitate to call us at our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will happy to help you however we are able. Thanks for stopping by!