OEM GMC Sierra Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Our goal is to have your rim arrive at your door in pristine condition.
- To visually match your OEM GMC Sierra Wheels with our part number check out the pictures in the links below.
- Whether the picture of the stock GMC Sierra Wheel you are looking at is Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or machined will be specified on the right.
- Every detail needed for you to match your used GMC Sierra Rims will be displayed on the model year of your car.
- If you have any questions about the factory GMC Sierra Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory GMC Sierra Rims and Wheels
The GMC Sierra, also known by its sister's name the Chevy Silverado is a full size pick up truck that has been available as a 2, 3, and 4 door body styles and generally comes as a V8 with automatic transmission, but is available as a V6 engine as well as with a manual transmission. The Sierra began production in 1998 and continues to manufacture its second generation today on GM's GMT880 platform, with a hybrid version (the first hybrid passenger vehicle marketed from GMC) along with a high output version (facilitated by General Motor's exclusive "vortex technology") of the truck popping up in 2004. A new generation is scheduled for the 2013 model year.
If these are the used factory original wheels you have been pining for then yearn no longer, they are just a few clicks away. To order simply pick your vehicle in the links above, click your model year, find your factory original rim, and order instantly online. If you have any other questions about these used factory original wheels or would prefer ordering this OEM wheel over the phone just call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to offer our fantastic customer service. Come again soon!