OEM GMC Sonoma Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Every wheel is guaranteed to arrive at your door in immaculate condition unless we have stated otherwise.
- The links below lead to pictures of all models of Used GMC Sonoma Rims.
- If you are unsure as to whether the Stock GMC Wheels in the picture you are looking at are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined, the details needed for you to match your Factory GMC Sonoma Rims are displayed to the right.
- If you have any questions about the Factory original Sonoma Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory GMC Sonoma Rims and Wheels
The GMC Sonoma (like its Chevy sister the S-10, as well as the other names it went by such as the S-15) is a compact pickup truck successfully sold in the U.S. from 1982 until the GMC Canyon (Chevy's Colorado) replaced it in 2004, although it was replaced in Brazil in 2012 by the Colorado it remains badged as the Sonoma in Brazil. The Sonoma was offered with a straight 4 cylinder engine as well as V6 engines and also a 4 cylinder Diesel during its first generation, and automatic or manual transmissions.
The wheels available on the Sonoma range from 14" to 16" but are mostly composed of 15" rims. The first wheels available were two 14" steel wheels with painted finish and 4 holes or 5 spokes. The first alloy wheel for the Sonoma came out in 1983 as a 15" alloy rim with a rough finish in several colors with 5 spokes, but not until 1993 were the Sonoma wheels solely comprised of alloy wheels (except for the last 15" steel rim with 8 holes and painted finish). In 1996 the first 16" wheel was offered as an alloy rim with machined finish with 5 spokes, the second came three years later in silver finish with 5 split spokes.
Have you been searching everywhere for these Sonoma stock wheels? Well look no further because ordering instantly online is as easy as can be! First pick the year of your vehicle in the links above, find your rim, and order instantly online or by phone at our toll free number. If you have more questions about your wheels or would prefer ordering over the phone, please don't hesitate to call and we will stringently strive to secure your satisfaction.