OEM Hyundai Santa Fe Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Every used wheel will arrive in immaculate condition, we guarantee it so you don't have to worry.
- The year buttons below will take you to all pictures of OEM Santa Fe wheels in order for you to help find the wheel you need.
- If you are unsure as to whether the stock original wheel you are looking at is aluminum alloy, steel, or finished in silver, hypersilver, machined, or chrome, the details will be displayed to the right of every picture.
- If you still have any questions about the Factory Santa Fe Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Hyundai Santa Fe Rims and Wheels
It was Hyundai's mid-size crossover SUV, the Santa Fe, that convinced the American public to change its idea of the Hyundai brand which shifted away from low prices and mediocre quality to reliably safe cars with luxury qualities. At certain points the Santa Fe was so popular Hyundai was not even able to supply enough for American demand. Debuting in 2000 the SUV has come equipped with the option of either a straight four cylinder engine (including a diesel powered one) or a V6 engine, although the V6s look to be fading out in favor of more fuel efficient options like the turbocharged straight four cylinder engine that became available on the third generation that began in 2013. Like many of Hyundai's other vehicles the Santa Fe was a "top safety pick" by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety and max safety ratings by the NHTSA. Due to the quality and support of the Santa Fe discontinuation does not look to be in the near future for the crossover.
Wheels for the Santa Fe are comprised of three alloy rims and three steel. All of the steel wheels have been 16" with painted finish and had spoke patterns of 10, 15, or 20 spokes. The alloy rims include a 16" alloy wheel with silver finish and 5 spokes; a 17" silver finished alloy rim with 5 double spokes; and an 18" alloy wheel with 6 spokes and silver finish.
Have you been pining over these wheels and wish you had them as soon as possible? Well you are in luck, ordering is simple! Just find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your stock original rims, and buy instantly online. Still confused concerning the specifics of the used factory original rims you need or would prefer ordering over the phone? Don't hesitate to call us at our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will offer you our superlative customer service. Thanks for stopping by!