OEM Isuzu Oasis Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition, we do all we can to ensure a hassle-free wheel buying experience.
- Looking for pictures of these Factory Isuzu Oasis Rims? You can find all pictures in the links below.
- Next to these pictures will specify if the Used Isuzu Oasis Rims are made of steel or alluminum alloy and whether the rim is finished in Chrome, Silver Paint, Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Stock Oasis Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Isuzu Oasis Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Isuzu Oasis Rims and Wheels
The Isuzu Oasis began production in 1996 as the only minivan ever sold by Isuzu. The Oasis was actually a badge engineered Honda Odyssey and was sold as part of an agreement between Honda and Isuzu that also enabled Honda to sell Isuzu's Rodeo and Trooper (as the Honda Passport and the Acura SLX). The Oasis was equipped with either a 2.2L or 2.3L straight four cylinder engine, both were paired with a four speed automatic transmission. Poor sales sealed the Oasis' fate in 1999 with its discontinuation.
Two wheels were available on the Oasis; a 15" alloy rim with machined finish and five spokes or a 15" steel wheel with 16 spokes and painted finish.
The wait is over, ordering these wheels instantly is easy! First, choose your vehicle year in the links above, next, find your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. If you are still confused about what you need or would prefer ordering over the phone do not hesitate to call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be more than happy to offer our superlative customer service. Thanks for stopping by!