OEM Jaguar X-Type Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- All wheels are guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- The links below lead to pictures of all models of Factory Jaguar X-Type Rims.
- All pictures will specify if the OEM Jaguar X-Type Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- All the details for you to match your original Rims to the part number you we have displayed next to every picture.
- If you are still unsure of the exact stock rim you are looking for or would prefer ordering over the phone please don't hesistate to call us toll free at (800) 896-7467.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Jaguar X-Type Rims and Wheels
The Jaguar X-Type began production in 2001 as the smallest model Jaguar offered in their lineup. Available as either a four door saloon or a five door estate wagon that was equipped with either a straight four cylinder diesel engine or a V6, both designed by Ford. The estate version was the first wagon Jaguar ever put into mass production and the saloon varietal was the only compact car they had manufactured since 1955 with the Jaguar Mark 1. With the typical layout being a front engine with all wheel drive, some X-Types in 2003 were offered in front wheel drive. Although the X-Type has been discontinued since 2009, there has been some talk about a successor coming sometime soon.
Rims on the X-type were exclusively alloy rims apart from one 16" steel wheel with painted finish. Besides four silver finished 17" alloy rims all of the remaining wheels were 16" and 18" and finished in silver or hyper silver and had 5 to 16 spokes; there was one black alloy wheel with silver agents and 5 twin spokes.
If you need these factory original wheels than you should read the following sentence. Ordering these rims instantly is so easy, to do so simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your rims, and buy instantly online. If you are still unsure of the exact wheels you need or would prefer ordering over the phone you can call our toll free number at (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to help however we are able. Thanks for visiting!