OEM Jaguar XF Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Every used rim will arrive in excellent condition, we guarantee it to ensure your satisfaction.
- The year buttons below will take you to all pictures of OEM Jaguar XF wheels to help find the rim you are looking for.
- If you are unsure as to whether the stock original wheel you are looking at is aluminum alloy, steel, or finished in silver, hypersilver, machined, or chrome, the details will be displayed to the right of every picture.
- If you still have any questions about the Factory Jaguar XF Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Jaguar XF Rims and Wheels
In 2008 Jaguar introduced the XF to replace the S-Type as their executive car in their lineup. Available as either a four door saloon or five door hatchback (called a sport break sometimes in Europe), the XF was built on Ford's global platform DEW98 to indicate D/E sized cars and W for world, although Ford no longer uses this platform Jaguar still utilizes it even though Jag was sold to Tata motors. A rear wheel drive car with a front placed engine, a variety of engines were available on the XF that included straight four cylinder and V6 engines as either petrol or Diesel and V8 Petrol engines. The XF continues to successfully produce the XF.
XF rims were exclusively alloy and ranged from 18" to 20". The two 18" rims had 7 or 6 spokes and finished in silver, There were three 19" wheels finished in silver or chrome with 10 or 11 spokes. The 20 rims had spoke patterns with 5, 5 double, 5 triple, 10 double, or 7 double spokes and were finished in silver or hyper silver.
Interested in buying these used factory wheels? Well then you are on the perfect webpage and should read this upcoming sentence about how to order them. Ordering is easy, just find your vehicle year in the links above, choose your wheels, and buy instantly online. If you are still unsure of the rims you are looking for or would prefer to order over the phone call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be delighted to help you out. Thanks for stopping by!