OEM Jaguar XJ8 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Every wheel is guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition, so there is no imposition.
- The links below lead to pictures of all Used Jaguar XJ8 Rims.
- See if the stock Jaguar XJ8 Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined by looking beside each photo.
- If you are still unsure about the OEM Jaguar XJ8 wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Jaguar XJ8 Rims and Wheels
The XJ8, that was internally designated as the X308 and later the X350, was created in 1998 to replace the XJ6 and XJ12. A four door sedan like its predecessors, the major change from the XJ6/XJ12 to the XJ8 was the switch from the straight six and V12 engines to V8 engines (hence the 8 in the name) that had a 3.2L or 4.0L displacement and was available supercharged. Only an automatic transmission was available on the XJ8. It was replaced in 2009 by the drastically redesigned XJ351, generally called just the XJ.
XJ8 rims were exclusively alloy and were all 19" or 20" except for a single 18" alloy rim with silver finish and 20 spokes. The 19" wheels were finished either in silver or chrome and had 5, 10, or 15 spokes. The 20" rims had 5 or 15 spokes and had either a silver, hyper silver, or polished finish.
Interested in including these wheels in your own inventory? Invest immediately, it's easy! To order these original stock rims simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your rims, and order instantly online. Still have questions about this stock original wheel or would prefer to order these used factory original rims over the phone? Call us toll free (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to help you however we can. Thanks for including us in your wheel experience!