OEM Jeep Grand Cherokee Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Every used wheel is guaranteed to arrive at your door in immaculate condition unless we have stated otherwise.
- The links below lead to pictures of all models of Used Grand Cherokee Rims.
- If you are unsure as to whether the wheels in each picture are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined, the details needed for you to match your Factory Jeep Grand Cherokee Rims exactly to what you need are displayed to the right.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Jeep Grand Cherokee Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Jeep Grand Cherokee Rims and Wheels
The Jeep Grand Cherokee began production in 1992 as a four door SUV that still successfully produces its fourth 'generation'. The Grand Cherokee's first generation, or the ZJ model (not to be confused with a trim level which can use similar two or three letter designations to specify interiors and superficial exterior differences, such as chrome accents) within the same generation) was the only generation that offered a straight four cylinder engine that was replaced in the second generation (or the WJ model) with a straight five cylinder engine, both of these generations also featured a straight six cylinder engine that was replaced by simply a V6 for the third (WK) and fourth (WK2) generations. All generations were offered with a V8 engine that ranged from 4.7L to 6.1L displacements. Apart from one recall that caused sporadic and unprovoked airbag deployment on the WJ (3rd gen), the Grand Cherokee has been regarded as a very reliable mid size SUV that continues production today.
The Grand Cherokee offers the most diverse selection of wheels than any other Jeep model we sell. The wheels range between 15" and 20" and were mostly Aluminum alloy apart from two 15", two 16", and one 17" steel wheels, all with painted finish. The remaining alloy wheels were finished in a variety of ways that include gold, green, hyper silver and silver paints as well as some that were chrome, polished, or machined. Most had 5 spokes.
Been looking everywhere for these used factory original rims? Well look no further because ordering instantly online could not be easier! Simply choose the year of your vehicle in the links above, find your rim, and order online. If you would prefer ordering over the phone or still have more questions about these wheels please don't hesitate to call our toll free number and we will be delighted to offer our superlative customer service. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!