OEM Lexus GS 350 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- At the bottom of this page is a short 1 minute video you can watch if you would like to get to know us better.
- We Guarantee that every wheel will arrive to your door in Immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- Below you can find links to images of All Models of OEM Lexus GS 350 Wheels.
- Next to every picture will specify whether the factory Lexus GS 350 Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Stock rim exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Used Lexus GS 350 Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Lexus GS 350 Rims and Wheels
The GS350 was first introduced into the GS series lineup halfway through the third generation after the 2007 update replacing the previous GS300 that was equipped with a 3L V6. The GS slots as the entry level model as a midsize sedan with either rear wheel drive or all wheel drive abbreviated as the GS to mean Grand Sedan (sometimes Grand Sport) and the 350 to designate its 3.5L V6 engine. Other changes that were made to the GS350 during this mid generation refresh included turn signal lights in the side mirrors, new colors, a new front number, and various other cosmetic changes. For the fourth (and current) generation, the GS series continues to use the 3.5L engine today.
Wheels on the GS350 are comprised of both 17" and 18" alloy rims. The two 17" alloy wheels had either 10 or 7 spokes and were finished in silver or hyper silver, respectively. The three 18" alloy rims were finished in hyper silver, dark gray, and machined with 5, 9 split, or 10 spokes, respectively. No steel rims were offered on this vehicle apart from the compact spare, which we do not sell.
If you need these factory original wheels than you should read the following sentence. Ordering these rims instantly is so easy, to do so simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your rims, and buy instantly online. If you are still unsure of the exact wheels you need or would prefer ordering over the phone you can call our toll free number at (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to help however we are able. Thanks for visiting!