OEM Lexus GS 450H Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Find out about our operations in this 1 minute video at the bottom of the page.
- Each wheel is Guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition, so that after you order there will never be any contrition.
- Pictures for you to match your Factory Lexus GS 450H Rims can be found in the links below, for your conveience .
- Whether the OEM Lexus GS 450H Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined will be stipulated next to each picture.
- We display the details needed for you to match your stock Original GS450H Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Used Lexus GS450H rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Lexus GS 450H Rims and Wheels
The Lexus GS 450h began production in 2006 as the first in the GS series lineup with a hybrid engine. The name is derived from the body style, a grand sedan abbreviated GS, and the gasoline engine, a 3.5L V6 in combination with the electric engine (which apparently is 100 Lexus power points more) gave the 450 numerical to denote performance, with an h for hybrid. A rear wheel drive car with the standard front engine layout, the third generation GS series car was the first GS put into production without its Toyota twin, the Aristo, as Lexus was officially introduced into the Japanese market place. Considered a "Super Ultra Low Emissions vehicle" and is often applauded for its superior fuel efficiency for a power oriented car. The GS450 h continues production under the GS series' fourth generation.
Wheels on the GS 450h included three different 18" alloy rims with 5, 9 split, or 10 spokes with a hyper silver, dark gray, or machined finish, respectively. There was one 17" alloy rim finished in hyper silver with seven spokes.
Can't help your heart's hankering for these rims? Well you are well on your way to having them! Hone in on the Original Rims you need by finding your vehicle year in the links above, choosing the wheel picture that matches your rim, and buy instantly online! If you are unsure about which wheels you need, or would prefer ordering over the phone are toll free number is accessible Monday through Friday 7:30 AM until 5:00 PM Pacific Standard time. Thanks for stopping by!