OEM Lexus RX 400H Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- For more information about us, please view our 1 minute video at the bottom of this page.
- All Wheels will arrive in a condition that is pristine, we guarantee it so you don't have to worry about buying a wheel sight unseen.
- The links below lead to pictures of All Models of Used RX 400H rims.
- Pictures specify if the Ford Wheels or Factory Lexus RX 400H Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- The details needed for you to match your OEM Lexus RX 400H wheels exactly to what you need are displayed next to each picutre.
- If you have any questions about the stock Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Lexus RX 400H Rims and Wheels
The RX 400H began production in 2007 as Lexus' RX series' first attempt at a hybridized model. The RX 400H used a 3.3L engine similar to the one recently discontinued from the RX 330 but was equipped with two electric engines, which culminated in the numerical part of its name, 400, an extra 70 added to the 330 for the extra power provided by the electric engines. The RX, or Rally SUV, also called the Toyota Harrier in Japan where the Lexus brand was not yet introduced, was available with the choice of either front wheel drive or all wheel drive and had an automatic continually variable transmission. The RX hybrid was updated in 2009 with the slightly larger 3.5L engine base, changing the hybrid name to the RX 450H and ending the 400H.
There were only two wheels ever offered stock on the 400h that include a 17" alloy rim finished in silver with 6 spokes and an 18" alloy wheel with 5 spokes finished in hyper silver.
Interested in purchasing these used OEM rims? Ordering instantly online is easy, just choose your vehicle year in the links above, find your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. If you are still unclear of the specifics about your rim or would prefer ordering over the phone do not hesitate to call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to help you any way we are able. Have a great day!