OEM Mazda CX-7 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Learn about what we do by watching this 1 minute video at the bottom of the page.
- We guarantee that all OEM Mazda CX-7 Wheels will arrive in Immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- The links below lead to pictures of All the Factory Mazda CX-7 rims.
- Chrome, Silver Paint, Machined, Aluminum Alloy, or Steel, next to the pictures will specify so in confusion you won't feel.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Used CX-7 Rims exactly to what you need.
- Still have any questions about the Stock Wheels you are looking for? Please don't hesitate to call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Mazda CX-7 Rims and Wheels
A four door midsize SUV, the CX-7 was the first crossover SUV from Mazda in 13 years. Production began in 2007 based on a MX-Crossport concept car that debuted a year previous. With standard front-wheel drive, the CX7 also offered an all wheel drive option powered by one of three different straight four cylinder engines; a 2.3L turbocharged, a 2.2L Diesel, or a 2.5L. A four door SUV, the smaller CX-7 was uncompetitive due to its size that was too large as a compact and smaller than midsize crossovers and although the CX7 did get one update, the first generation along with the whole car was discontinued in 2012 to make room for Mazda's new CX5.
Wheels on the CX7 include two 18" alloy rims with 5 double spokes finished in either silver or bight silver. There was also a 17" alloy rim with 10 spokes and silver finish- a very similar rim was also available but had a 19" diameter.
Can"t carry on without these CX7 wheels? Curb your consternation by ordering now! Simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. Continually confused concerning the specifics of the used factory original rims you need or would prefer ordering over the phone? Don't hesitate to call us at our toll free number (800) 896-7467. Have a good day!