OEM Mazda Navajo Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- All Wheels will arrive in Immaculate condition unless otherwise stated, it's a guarantee so there's no uncertainty .
- To help you find your perfect Factory Mazda Navajo Rims pictures of each different wheel are displayed in the links below.
- Whether the Stock Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined will be specified next to each picture to help you identify your wheel need.
- We display the details needed for you to match your OEM Mazda Navajo Wheels exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Used Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Mazda Navajo Rims and Wheels
A three door SUV, Mazda's Navajo debuted in 1991 for its brief production stint, before it was replaced by the Mazda Tribute. The midsize SUV was produced as a rebadged Ford Explorer Sport and had rear wheel drive but was also available with four wheel drive. Powered by a 4.0L V6 built by Ford, the entire Navajo vehicle was decidedly different from most Mazdas and in 1994 the borrowed car was replaced by the Tribute, which was the first SUV Mazda made of their own (consequently giving it much smaller engine options, with the largest being 3.0L).
Wheels on the Navajo include either a 15" alloy rim finished in silver with 7 spokes or a 15" steel wheel with 8 spokes and finished in light or dark silver.
Interested in including these wheels in your own inventory? Invest immediately, it's easy! To order these original stock rims simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your rims, and order instantly online. Still have questions about this stock original wheel or would prefer to order these used factory original rims over the phone? Call us toll free (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to help you however we can. Thanks for including us in your wheel experience!