OEM Mercedes C Class Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Information about our operations can be found in this short 1 minute video underneath the year links.
- Every used wheel will arrive in immaculate condition, we guarantee it so you don't have to worry.
- The year buttons below will take you to all pictures of OEM Mercedes C Class wheels in order for you to help find the wheel you need.
- If you are unsure as to whether the stock original wheel you are looking at is aluminum alloy, steel, or finished in silver, hypersilver, machined, or chrome the details will be displayed to the right of every picture.
- If you have any questions about the Factory Mercedes C Class Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Mercedes C Class Rims and Wheels
The C class was introduced in 1994 as a four door sedan or five door hatchback and was named the C class because it was larger than the A and B classes. A compact executive car, C class cars have had rear wheel drive and a range of different engines but with all three generations offering at least on straight four cylinder, one V6 and one V8 but with straight five cylinder engines, Diesel, and supercharged options sprinkled throughout the three generations. The current generation is produced as a sedan as well as an estate body style and has a seven speed automatic transmission with an optional 6 speed manual. The C class has won several awards including Top Gear's Executive car of the Year as well as Japan's import car of the year, and continues to produce its third generation successfully today.
Wheels on the C class include 15", 16" and 17" rims that were exclusively alloy apart from the two steel wheels that were both painted and had either a 15" or 16" diameter. The alloy rims were mostly finished in silver but did have hyper silver, black, machined, and silver with a machined lip alternatives that had spoke patterns ranging from 5 to 18 spokes.
Have a hankering to own these used factory original rims? Well you are in luck, because this is the page to fulfill your wish. Ordering is easy, simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. If you are still confused about what you need or would favor ordering over the phone do not hesitate to call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to help you with any troubles you might be having. Thanks for visiting!