OEM Mercedes SLR Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- For more information about out operations, watch our 1 minute video at the bottom of this page.
- We guarantee that every wheel will arrive in immaculate condition, consequence of our work's fruition.
- Pictures of All Models of Factory Mercedes SLR rims can be found in the links below.
- Wondering if the Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Silver Paint, Machined, or Chrome? Look next to the picture and in on the right wheel you can hone.
- To match your used SLR Wheels exactly to what you need, the details are displayed next to each picture for you to read.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Mercedes SLR Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Mercedes SLR Rims and Wheels
The SLR is Mercedes' Grand Tourer and most performance oriented car in its lineup at the time as it was developed by a cooperative effort from both Mercedes as well as the English car company, McLaren Automotive. The SLR initials stand for the german words Sportlich, Leicht, and Rennsport which means sporty, lightweight and racing and describe the Grand Tourer quite accurately. Powered by a 5.4L supercharged V8 engine situated mid front with rear wheel drive for better handling than front wheel drive. Only a five speed automatic transmission was offered on the SLR. under four thousand of these cars were produced over seven years with production ending in 2010.
Wheels for the SLR were exclusively 19" alloy wheels that had different front and rear widths to increase traction and performance with two different styles: one finished in hyper silver with 9 spokes and left and right variations for aesthetic affect; and one finished in black with a machined edge that had a 6 double spoke pattern.
If these are the used factory original wheels your heart has a hankering for then hesitate no longer! Ordering is easy, simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory 350 rims, and order instantly online. If you are still hindered from having these factory original rims, then call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be happy to help you! Thanks for stopping by!