OEM Mercury Mariner Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Interested in learning more about what we do? Watch our 1 minute video at the bottom of the page to find out about our operation.
- In Immaculate condition every wheel will appear, we guarantee it so you don't have to fear!
- To find pictures of the Factory Mercury Mariner Rims, click the year links below.
- Whether the Stock Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined will be specified next to the pictures of each wheel.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Used Mariner Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Mercury Mariner Wheels you are looking for, please call our Toll Free number for one of our representatives to assist you.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Mercury Mariner Rims and Wheels
The Mercury Mariner is a five door Sport Utility Vehicle (or SUV) that began production in 2005. A compact crossover, the Mariner was built on Ford's CD2 platform that offered either front wheel drive or four wheel drive and was powered by either a 2.3L straight four cylinder engine or a 3.0L V6. The Mariner can be compared to Ford's Escape, using many of the same parts, and has only been available with only automatic transmissions. A hybrid version debuted in 2006 to remain in the lineup until its discontinuation, that happened in 2011 when the entire Mercury brand was discontinued in the Ford company.
Wheels on the Mariner were all either 16" or 17" rims that included only two steel wheels, a 16" and 17" both with painted finish. The alloy rims had silver, satin silver, cladded chrome, machined, bright machined or silver with machined edge and had between 5 and 15 spokes.
If these are the used factory original wheels you have been pining for then yearn no longer, they are just a few clicks away. To order simply pick your vehicle in the links above, click your model year, find your factory original rim, and order instantly online. If you have any other questions about these used factory original wheels or would prefer ordering this OEM wheel over the phone just call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to offer our fantastic customer service. Come again soon!