OEM Mercury Sable Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Watch our 1 minute video at the bottom of this page to find out more about us and these rims.
- We Guarantee that every wheel will arrive at your door in immaculate condition, so you can fulfill your Used Factory rim mission .
- To help you find your perfect Factory Mercury Sable Rims pictures of each different wheel are displayed in the links below.
- Whether the Stock Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined will be specified next to each picture.
- We display the details needed for you to match your OEM Mercury Sable wheels exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Used Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Mercury Sable Rims and Wheels
Mercury's Sable initially began production in 1986 as either a four door sedan or five door station wagon. Built on Ford's D186 platform, the Sable had front wheel drive to fill a much needed component of their lineup, that would be the Sable for four generations. Powered by V6 engines, only the first generation had the option for a straight four cylinder engine that was 2.5L. Identical to Ford's Taurus, the Sable had minor changes from the Taurus such as trims and a more luxurious interior that proved different enough for both models to sell well in their respective markets (luxury cars, regular cars). Paused from 2005 until 2008 the Sable came back briefly on the D3 platform, with the most notable change being the all wheel drive option. Only lasting one year, the Sable was discontinued due to Mercury's dissolution in 2010.
Wheels on the sable have included wheels ranging from 14" to 18". Finishes on the alloy rims include silver, chrome, bright machined, charcoal, machined, and sparkle silver with the one 14" alloy wheel dating back to 1986 came in a polycast finish. Steel rims were all painted.
Have these factory rims piqued your interest? To find pictures of all the wheels offered on your vehicle choose the year of your model in the links above and you will be taken to pictures with spec details and part numbers listed next to each one for your convenience. If you see your wheels in the pictures you can simply click the buy now button to purchase instantly. If you are unable to locate your wheels or have other questions feel free to call our toll free number and we will be pleased to help you however we are able. Thanks for visiting!