OEM Mercury Tracer Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Every wheel will arrive at your door in in like new condition, we guarantee it!
- Below are links that lead to pictures of All Models of Used Mercury Tracer Rims.
- All pictures will specify if the Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- The details needed for you to match your factory Mercury Tracer rims exactly to what you need are displayed next to each picture, for your convenience .
- If you have any questions about the Original Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Mercury Tracer Rims and Wheels
The Mercury Tracer began production in 1987, although we only carry second generation Tracer rims that began production in 1991. A compact car identical to Ford's Escort, the Tracer was available as either a four door sedan or five door station wagon that was powered by a straight four cylinder engine that ranged in size from 1.6L to 2.0L. The Tracer was built on Mazda's B platform and was equipped with either a manual or automatic transmission. Although the Tracer had relatively fine sales, it was discontinued in 1999 with some thought of reviving the nameplate later on, an idea never fulfilled because of the ultimate demise of the Mercury Brand.
There were several 14" alloy rims with silver, chrome, or machined finishes and 7, 8, or 7 twin spoke patterns. There were also 15" and 16" alloy wheels finished in silver with 5, 6, or 16 spokes. The steel wheels available had silver, black, light silver, and painted finishes with 12 or 8 holes.
If you need these factory original wheels than you should read the following sentence. Ordering these rims instantly is so easy, to do so simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your rims, and buy instantly online. If you are still unsure of the exact wheels you need or would prefer ordering over the phone you can call our toll free number at (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to help however we are able. Thanks for visiting!