OEM Mercury Villager Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Interested in learning more about what we do? Watch our 1 minute video at the bottom of the page to find out about our operation.
- In Immaculate condition every wheel will appear, we guarantee it so you don't have to fear!
- To find pictures of the Factory Mercury Villager Rims, click the year links below.
- Whether the Stock Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined will be specified next to the pictures of each wheel.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Used Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Mercury Villager Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Mercury Villager Rims and Wheels
The Villager began production in 1993 as a minivan. Even though the Villager was actually just a rebadged Nissan Quest, all manufacturing was done by Ford in Ohio. Initially a three door minivan, the Villager's first generation was powered by a 3L V6 engine mated to a five speed automatic transmission. Although the second generation kept the 5 speed automatic, the engine was a slightly larger 3.3L V6 to match the slightly larger four door minivan. The Villager is unrelated to all of Ford's other vans, and was discontinued in 2002 to make room for the Mercury Monterey.
Wheels for the Villager were mostly 15" alloy rims finished in silver, glacier white, oxford white, machined with various accents, or white with 5, 7, or 7 twin spokes. There was one steel rim with painted finish and 9 holes and one 16" alloy rim with 6 spokes and machined finish with silver or gold painted pockets.
If these are the used factory original wheels your heart has a hankering for then hesitate no longer! Ordering is easy, simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory rims, and order instantly online. If you are still hindered from having these factory original rims, then call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be happy to help you! Have an outstanding day!