OEM Mitsubishi Eclipse Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Learn about us and these wheels in our 1 minute video at the bottom of this page.
- Every Wheel is guaranteed to arrive in Immaculate condition, so there is no imposition.
- The links below lead to pictures of all Used Eclipse Rims, so finding your perfect match causes you no chagrin.
- Find out if the Factory Mitsubishi Eclipse Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined by looking next to each pictures where the details needed for you to match your Wheels exactly to what you need.
- If you are still unsure about the OEM Mitsubishi Eclipse wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Mitsubishi Eclipse Rims and Wheels
The Mitsubishi Eclipse began production in 1989 as a two door coupe that was also sold by some of Chrysler's subsidiaries (sold by Eagle as the Talon and by Plymouth as the Laser) until both brands (Eagle and Plymouth) were discontinued in their own right, making the third generation that began in 2000. All but the first generation was available as a convertible and third and later generation were only offered with front wheel drive (as opposed to the first and second generations who had available four wheel drive on the turbocharged engines). The third generation is also the first generation that offered V6 engines along with the straight four cylinder engines already in the series. The Eclipse continues production today.
Wheels on the Eclipse rang from 15" to 18" alloy wheels with several 14" steel wheels finished in silver or black and 8 or 18 holes. Alloy rims included a 15" silver finished rim, several 16" alloy wheels with silver and machined lip, machined with painted pockets, chrome, and silver finishes, several 17" alloy wheels with chrome, machined with charcoal pockets, silver, or silver with a machined lip finish. There were two 18" alloy wheels, both with 7 spokes, that had either light silver or sword silver finishes.
Interested in purchasing these Used Factory Original rims? Well you are in luck because this is the perfect website to be on! To order the stock rims you need just pick the year of your vehicle from the links above, find your factory rims, and order instantly online or call us toll free at (800) 896-7467. If you are still unsure as to what you need please feel free to call and we will help you however we are able. Thanks for visiting!