OEM Mitsubishi Galant Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- For more information about us, please view our 1 minute video at the bottom of this page.
- For your conveinence and satisfaction every wheel is Guaranteed to arrive in Flawless condition.
- Pictures for you to match your Factory Mitsubishi Galant Rims can be found in the links below.
- To find out if your original Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined you can look at the information displayed next to each picture.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Used Galant Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Mitsubishi Galant Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Mitsubishi Galant Rims and Wheels
Mitsubishi's Galant began production in 1969 as a compact car until 1998 when it became exclusively midsize cars. Although originally a rear wheel drive, the Galant became a front wheel drive vehicle for its fifth generation in 1983 and became available as an all wheel drive car after its sixth generation. The Galant has had a myriad of body configurations that include two door, three door, four door, and five door varieties as coupe, sedan, station wagon, or hatchback bodies that have been selectively offered on the various generations. Usually powered by a straight four cylinder engine, in 1992 the Galant began offering V6 engines (one even turbocharged). The Galant was discontinued after the ninth generation in 2012.
Wheels for the Galant have ranged from 14" to 18" and are mostly alloy, apart from a handful of steel wheels (all with painted finish) and are only 14" with one 16". Alloy rims included only one 14" with machined finish, several 15" alloy wheels with silver, or colored painted finishes and 8, 5, 8 split, or 4 double spokes. 16" alloy rims had machined, silver, or machined with charcoal accents finish with 5, 6, or 10 spokes. 17" and 18" alloy wheels had silver (one with sword silver) finishes and 5, 7, or 10 spokes.
If these are the used factory wheels your heart has a hankering for then hesitate no longer! Ordering is easy, simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory rims, and order instantly online. If you are still hindered from having these factory original rims, then call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be happy to help you however we are able. Thanks for stopping by!