OEM Mitsubishi Mirage Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- To find out the rims you will receive from Originalwheels.com check out our 1 minute video at the bottom of this page.
- You can expect that all Used Marauder wheel will arrive in Immaculate condition, Guaranteed, unless stipulated otherwise.
- Below are links that lead to pictures of All Models of Rims, to cross reference your own rims with.
- If you are unsure as to whether the Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined, just check next to the picture.
- All relevant details to ensure you get the factory Mitsubishi Mirage rims you need will be displayed next to each picture, but
- If you still have any questions about the OEM Mitsubishi Mirage Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Mitsubishi Mirage Rims and Wheels
Mitsubishi's Mirage was sold in America for the years that the Lancer was not available in the U.S. which was from 1988 until 2001. So, arriving in America for its third generation that began production in 1987, the Mirage was sold as a three or four door car that was also marketed under Dodge and Plymouth brands as the Colt. The fourth and fifth generations added a coupe version to the lineup while the fourth generation even had a five door station wagon version. Powered by straight four cylinder engines, the fifth generation was the only one with a noticeable power upgrade option of a 1.8L V6. The Mirage was discontinued in 2002 with the arrival of the new Lancer replacing its spot.
Wheels on the Mirage range from 13" to 15" in diameter. Steel rims all had a painted finish, usually silver or black. Alloy wheels were all had black or silver finish and spoke patterns ranged from 6 to 12 spokes.
Interested in purchasing these factory original wheels? Well you have come to the correct webpage because owning these rims is just a few clicks away. To order simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. If you are still unsure as to which specific rims you are looking for or would prefer ordering over the phone don't hesitate to call our toll free number 800 896 7467 and we will happy to help you however we can. Thanks for stopping by!
Phone Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (Pacific Time)
325 W Main St. Ontario, California 91762 (800) 896-7467 / (909) 606-0555