OEM Oldsmobile Silhouette Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Interested in learning more about what we do? Watch our 1 minute video at the bottom of the page to find out about our operation.
- In Immaculate condition every wheel will appear, we guarantee it so you don't have to fear!
- Cross referencing our pictures that can be found in the year links below with your own Factory Oldsmobile Silhouette Rims will help you find the part number you need.
- Whether the Stock Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined will be specified next to the pictures of each wheel.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Used Silhouette Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you would like to inquire further into these OEM Oldsmobile Silhouette Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Oldsmobile Silhouette Rims and Wheels
In 1989 the Oldsmobile Silhouette began production alongside its other General Motor's sisters, the Pontiac TransSport and the Chevrolet Lumina APV. Originally only available as a three door minivan with a very unique styling that has been criticized as too futuristic (the long sloping windshield, specifically had a strange effect on both the look as well as the driver's positioning), the second generation Silhouette however also had an available four door body style and was much more modestly designed, looking almost like every other minivan produced. Both generations were powered by a 3.4L V6 engine mated with an automatic transmission, but only the second generation had available four wheel drive, although front wheel drive was still standard, like its predecessor. In 2004, the Silhouette was discontinued as Oldsmobile's overall demise loomed.
Rims on the Silhouette include mostly 15" alloy rims with machined or silver finishes and 12 or 6 spokes. There was one 14" alloy rim that had machined finish and a diamond spoke pattern. Other wheels included 16" alloy wheels finished in silver or chrome as well as 15" and 16" steel rims with painted finish.
Been looking everywhere for these used factory original rims? Well look no further because ordering instantly online could not be easier! Simply choose the year of your vehicle in the links above, find your rim, and order online. If you would prefer ordering over the phone or still have more questions about these wheels please don't hesitate to call our toll free number at (800) 896-7467 and we will be delighted to offer our superlative customer service. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!