OEM Pontiac Firebird Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Watch our 1 minute video below to learn more about us .
- Unless we state otherwise every wheel you order will be delivered to your door in immaculate condition.
- The links below lead to pictures of All Model years of Used Firebird Wheels.
- All pictures will specify if the Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- The details needed for you to match your factory Pontiac Firebird Rims exactly to what you need are displayed next to each picture.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Pontiac Firebird wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Pontiac Firebird Rims and Wheels
Pontiac's Firebird, as well as the Firebird Trans Am, its performance enhanced variant that was sold alongside it for 33 of its 35 years of production, began production in 1967. A coupe and convertible, the Firebird was generally built with a two door frame, but was available during its third and fourth generations as a three door hatchback with the third door being located as a back lift contraption. Generally considered a muscle car, the Firebird was equipped with a plethora of engines that in its final generation were comprised of a 3.4L and 3.8L V6 engine as well as a 5.7L V8; both engines were available with a four speed automatic while the V6 engine was offered with a 5 speed manual transmission and the V8 was offered with a 6 speed manual transmission. In 2002 the final and fourth generation of the Firebird was discontinued.
Post 1990 Factory Pontiac Firebird wheels included two different 15" alloy rims with a diamond spoke pattern or 20 spokes finished in gold or other colors. Mostly composed of 16" alloy wheels with silver, white, or other colors finish and 5, 6, or 20 spokes. The remaining rims were 17" alloy rims with polished, silver, black with machined lip, or silver with machined lip.
If you want to order these used factory original rims then simply follow these easy steps: first, choose your model year from the links above, scroll through the pictures for that year to visually confirm which part number matches the wheel you need, and click order now! If you are still unsure as to the rim or finish your rim needs or would prefer ordering over the phone, feel free to contact us at 1(800)896-7467 and one of our representatives will be delighted to assist in your used car rim search. Have a great day!