OEM Pontiac Grand Prix Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Check out this 1 minute video at the bottom of this page and learn all it is we do here at originalwheels.com.
- Every wheel will arrive in pristine condition to your satisfaction, guaranteed!
- To help you find your perfect Factory Pontiac Grand Prix Rims pictures of each different wheel are displayed in the links below.
- If the Used rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined will be specified next to each picture.
- Find all the details needed for you to match your OEM Pontiac Grand Prix Wheels exactly in the links below.
- If you have any questions about the Factory Original Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Pontiac Grand Prix Rims and Wheels
The Pontiac Grand Prix began in 1962 and enjoyed forty-four years of continuous production until 2008. Although it began as a full size rear wheel drive car, by the fifth generation (the first generation we are able to carry due to the limited availability of used parts) the Grand Prix had front wheel drive and part of the midsize class. After 1990 only one straight four cylinder engine was available while there were a variety of V6 engines featuring various performance adjustments throughout the line of engines which ranged from 2.8L to 3.8L. A two door coupe or four door sedan, the Grand Prix was well regarded throughout its long life but was replaced in 2008 for the Australian G8 that lasted only two years before Pontiac dissolved.
Rims on the Grand Prix are mostly composed of alloy wheels with diameters of 15", 16", and 17". Finishes for the alloy rims include machined, polished, sparkle silver, white, gold, silver, and sparkle silver. Steel 14" and 15" wheels were also available in bright and dull silver.
Do these happen to be the factory rims your heart has a hankering for? Hesitate no longer! Ordering is simple- find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory rims, and order instantly online. If you are still hindered from having these factory original rims, then call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and one of our representatives will be happy to help you! Have an outstanding day!