OEM Chevrolet Cobalt Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- We guarantee that every used Factory Original wheel will arrive at your door in immaculate condition.
- Clicking on the links below will take you to pictures of all models of Factory Chevrolet Cobalt Rims.
- Pictures will specify if the Factory Chevrolet Cobalt Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Stock Chevrolet Cobalt Wheel exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Factory Chevrolet Cobalt Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Chevrolet Cobalt Rims and Wheels
The Chevy Cobalt is a compact car that was available in 2-door coupe and 4-door sedan body styles. Production began in 2004 to replace Chevy's Prizm and concluded in America in 2010, a second generation is still being manufactured in and for Brazil. The Cobalt was built on GM's Delta platform and had a myriad of 4 cylinder engines available as well as an option for manual or automatic transmission. There have been 2 recalls, most notably in 2007 when it was found that the Cobalt coupe did not meet federal safety requirements, and another less serious recall was issued in 2010 for power steering problems.
The Cobalt offered a plethora of alloy wheels from 15" to 18" along with two steel wheels, both with a painted finish, one 15" steel rim with 18 holes, the other a 16" steel rim with 5 spokes. The only other 15" wheel that was offered was an alloy rim with 5 split spokes, finished in silver- which was the only wheel finished in silver for the Cobalt. The 16" alloy wheels were machined and chrome finished with 5 spokes as well as one with 6 double spokes. The two 17" wheels were both 5 spokes, one finished in chrome and the other polished. The only 18" wheel was finished in hyper silver and had five spokes.
If you are interested (anywhere from mildly to severely) in purchasing these Used Chevrolet Cobalt wheels, then you are in the perfect place to turn that dream into a reality! To order just find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your rims, and order instantly online. If you have any other questions about your factory original rim or would prefer to order over the phone just call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to offer our unparalleled customer service. Thanks for stopping by!